Yea, I know, Another BLOG?
There are people in my life who really want to know the details of the medical stuff I am going through. Some are close friends who have been ill themselves, some are other women who are also battling breast cancer, and a few just dig blood! [Yes, that is a joke. No blood here.]
Once again, I am going start at the beginning so that I have a log of what has been done to me. Though I am keeping a medical journal of all my tests, medications, etc., on a blog I can mix in how things felt, the names of all the medical professionals that have cared for me, and my physical state on a recurrent basis.
Don't read this if you are squeemish, or don't want to know.
Once again, I am going start at the beginning so that I have a log of what has been done to me. Though I am keeping a medical journal of all my tests, medications, etc., on a blog I can mix in how things felt, the names of all the medical professionals that have cared for me, and my physical state on a recurrent basis.
Don't read this if you are squeemish, or don't want to know.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home