Biopsy Pathology Report
DIAGNOSIS: Right breast mass at 6:00, needle biopsies:
Infiltrating ductal carcinoma with associated microcalcifications; involving all 4 cores.
IMMUNOPEROXIDASE
Estrogen Receptor: Positive (>10% of tumor cells positive).
Progesterone Receptor: Positive (>10% of tumor cells positive).
HER2/neu Protein: Negative.
Note: Assay(s) were performed on paraffin sections. Some of the reagents used may not be approved for diagnostic use.
Immunoperoxidase added by: DR. L. /dfd“Date: 06/14/2005
Clinical: Right breast mass at 6:00, 2 cm 4 cores.
Infiltrating ductal carcinoma with associated microcalcifications; involving all 4 cores.
IMMUNOPEROXIDASE
Estrogen Receptor: Positive (>10% of tumor cells positive).
Progesterone Receptor: Positive (>10% of tumor cells positive).
HER2/neu Protein: Negative.
Note: Assay(s) were performed on paraffin sections. Some of the reagents used may not be approved for diagnostic use.
Immunoperoxidase added by: DR. L. /dfd“Date: 06/14/2005
Clinical: Right breast mass at 6:00, 2 cm 4 cores.

2 Comments:
Oh my we ARE different on this one. I'm approx 90% ER receptive, 50% PR receptive, and her2/neu positive with a score of 3+ (the maximum score). It will be interesting to trade notes as we go through treatment to see how this impacts our treatment...
By
Kristina, at 5:46 PM
This is only the biopsy so I don't get a real percentage, I just get this > 10%. 10% seems to be a threshold. 4-6 days and I will have the full story.
I want to know, and I am scared to know.
By
*susan*, at 10:10 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home